Let's try a thing!

For anything else that you want to talk!
Responder
LuciaVincent

Let's try a thing!

Mensaje por LuciaVincent » 14 Mar 2018 03:31

Perhaps we should try and push Anima and advertise like Shameless madmen (And Women, and everything inbetween), and try and drum up more interest and knowledge about these forums and the tabletop RPG. It could be worth it, and may just help speed things along or aid the studio in finding a publisher or convincing publishers to put out the content that they already have.
Artorian Runaan

Re: Let's try a thing!

Mensaje por Artorian Runaan » 12 Abr 2018 21:15

Yay, posting is back online. And with a new interface that feels a bit like the old forums :D.

Anyways, I've always spread Anima Beyond Fantasy through my friend circles and the like, but you probably mean more than that. I know /tg/ on 4chan has an Anima thread every so often, and I know there is an Anima sub-reddit, but neither really get a lot of views or attention. Did you have something in mind or was it more just, "everyone try really hard the normal way" :lol:.
LuciaVincent

Mensaje por LuciaVincent » 14 Abr 2018 08:37

I've actually been bringing it up to tabletopping Youtubers I know about, I figure if enough of us poke them about it, they can bring it up. The Gentleman Gamer is actually a fan of the Game, so there's that.
Reideen

Mensaje por Reideen » 25 Jun 2018 16:36

There was a german tabletop youtube-show and they had a segment for AT once. Sadly it didn't help, since AT was already on the fall.
djensenevBib

Lets try a thing

Mensaje por djensenevBib » 24 Sep 2018 22:15

I watched the game and thought it was a good match. The first thing that leaped to mind after the game was now starts the made game accusations indeed they did.
Responder