GoM delivery?

To comment things related to any of the KS campaigns.
pulpcitizen

GoM delivery?

Mensaje por pulpcitizen » 04 Ene 2017 22:56

Just wondering what the approximate delivery time scale for physical rewards is looking like? 3 months? 6 months? Longer?

Thanks. :)
Anima Project

Re: GoM delivery?

Mensaje por Anima Project » 05 Ene 2017 01:05

Best scenario 2 months (if all go as we intend), worst 4. There are two reasons of the time delay;
-In first place, we are using the revenues of the videogame to produce the rewards, and right now, given that the console version takes much longer than Steam to get paid, we were unable to produce all them. This should be solved very soon, since next month we will obtain the income resources to finish them and send them.
-The second and most problematic issue is the fact that all the people that have access to the physical edition of the game will receive a unique version which includes an extended scenario, The Unleashed Book. Dou to family health issues, I was unable to finish it on time as we wanted, and it will take a little more time to finish it. Honestly we can't afford to send the packages two times, so we want to wait till all is 100% finished to send everyone their rewards.
Sorry for the delay. I only hope that you will be satisfied with the result.

Thanks for your understanding.
pulpcitizen

Mensaje por pulpcitizen » 07 Ene 2017 11:47

Anima Project escribió:Best scenario 2 months (if all go as we intend), worst 4. There are two reasons of the time delay;
-In first place, we are using the revenues of the videogame to produce the rewards, and right now, given that the console version takes much longer than Steam to get paid, we were unable to produce all them. This should be solved very soon, since next month we will obtain the income resources to finish them and send them.
-The second and most problematic issue is the fact that all the people that have access to the physical edition of the game will receive a unique version which includes an extended scenario, The Unleashed Book. Dou to family health issues, I was unable to finish it on time as we wanted, and it will take a little more time to finish it. Honestly we can't afford to send the packages two times, so we want to wait till all is 100% finished to send everyone their rewards.
Sorry for the delay. I only hope that you will be satisfied with the result.

Thanks for your understanding.
That is great information, so thank you for taking the time to post it. :)

I admit my main focus was always the AT minis, so I really look forwards to having those rewards in particular.

It is clear that things have been challenging for Anima Studios, but 2017 is already looking a lot more positive I think. :)
Anima Project

Mensaje por Anima Project » 07 Ene 2017 17:53

We hope the same. Thanks for your support, really ^_^
lizvne

Mensaje por lizvne » 08 Ene 2017 07:40

One more question, Legendary Collectors Box will be PC-only or there is hope it will be available for PS4 also?

Also one of rewards, about which I worry very much, was signed Gaia II, are there any hopes for it?
Imagen
Anima Project

Mensaje por Anima Project » 09 Ene 2017 00:18

The thing is that the Legendary Collector Box (along the limited KS physical copies) will have a unique version of the game with the Forsaken Book included, which will not be exactly the same in PS4, so our objective is to create something unique to the backers to say a "thank you". The PS4 version doesn’t have it, since we are unable to create the physical ps4 games as we do with PC.
lizvne

Mensaje por lizvne » 11 Ene 2017 07:19

Ok. I have two more questions about PS4 if you don't mind.

1. Will Forsaken Book be released on PS4 as a DLC?
2. Do I get it right that Japanese version of Gate of Memories have a separate trophy list?
Imagen
Anima Project

Mensaje por Anima Project » 11 Ene 2017 12:41

1) Unsure. We are currently focusing on KS. If it is possible, we will.
2) RIght; it has its own list.
lizvne

Mensaje por lizvne » 11 Ene 2017 12:52

Thanks for your kind answers.

Keeping fingers crossed for DLC in particular and project in general.
Imagen
pulpcitizen

Mensaje por pulpcitizen » 07 Mar 2017 20:49

Could you post an update on progress to the KS page? :)

I ask as the last one was December 23rd. :)
Responder