My rewards?

To comment things related to any of the KS campaigns.
RegnierLoT

Re: My rewards?

Mensaje por RegnierLoT » 03 Abr 2018 09:12

April now. What we know?

Gate of Memories Switch Port coming soon, alongside DLC and physical rewards. No dates yet.
Gate of Memories 2 announced and Anima RPG New Edition. Both will be crowdfunded.

So, a lot of things announced, yet no comments in neither Kickstarter Campaign.
pulpcitizen

Mensaje por pulpcitizen » 13 Abr 2018 18:36

RegnierLoT escribió:
03 Abr 2018 09:12
April now. What we know?

Gate of Memories Switch Port coming soon, alongside DLC and physical rewards. No dates yet.
Gate of Memories 2 announced and Anima RPG New Edition. Both will be crowdfunded.

So, a lot of things announced, yet no comments in neither Kickstarter Campaign.
And to me that is a big problem.

Announcing new crowd-funded projects when when is not yet completed 3 years after the delivery date does nothing to help my confidence.

Combined with the sales push/promotion on Steam, this only strengthens my concern that AS has used too much funding on developing things not originally planned for the project and therefore may now lack sufficient funds for the physical rewards. Unless development costs were lower than expected (unlikely over a period of 3-4 years) or development was done at no cost, then it seems only logical that costs will have risen - if so, that cost will have to be met from some funding resource.
DragonofInsight

Mensaje por DragonofInsight » 12 Ago 2018 16:28

I was super annoyed when i was moving and during the time i was without internet, the backerkits went out, and have yet to even hear from them if it's possible to even claim my physical rewards! With how long we waited, i'd think they'd at least help me out on this, rather than make me wait for even a response... Almost want to demand a refund, since i was a backer on the extended campaign and it was the $550 tier too, and it's wasted if i can't get my rewards after waiting this long...
pulpcitizen

Mensaje por pulpcitizen » 13 Ago 2018 19:37

DragonofInsight escribió:
12 Ago 2018 16:28
I was super annoyed when i was moving and during the time i was without internet, the backerkits went out, and have yet to even hear from them if it's possible to even claim my physical rewards! With how long we waited, i'd think they'd at least help me out on this, rather than make me wait for even a response... Almost want to demand a refund, since i was a backer on the extended campaign and it was the $550 tier too, and it's wasted if i can't get my rewards after waiting this long...
Try emailing the Anima Studios email address.

It seems clear that physical reweds have not been sent out despite previous promises, and we have now once again had weeks of silence from Anima Studios/Carlos.
DragonofInsight

Mensaje por DragonofInsight » 14 Ago 2018 06:28

I already tried emailing their support email that was part of the kickstarter, and I got a reply message saying that it failed to send because the email doesn't exist... unless there's another email that I'm not aware of yet
pulpcitizen

Mensaje por pulpcitizen » 14 Ago 2018 17:24

14 Ago 2018 06:28
I already tried emailing their support email that was part of the kickstarter, and I got a reply message saying that it failed to send because the email doesn't exist... unless there's another email that I'm not aware of yet
Maybe try: contact@gateofmemories.com
DragonofInsight

Mensaje por DragonofInsight » 17 Ago 2018 23:21

well, have yet to hear from them on if it's even possible to even get my rewards... Really tempted to make some demands, but I'll be somewhat patient, they just seem pretty bad at responding to messages is all XD
pulpcitizen

Mensaje por pulpcitizen » 20 Ago 2018 20:15

17 Ago 2018 23:21
well, have yet to hear from them on if it's even possible to even get my rewards... Really tempted to make some demands, but I'll be somewhat patient, they just seem pretty bad at responding to messages is all XD
It has been over 4 years, I would say they have already had plenty of patience from backers.
DragonofInsight

Mensaje por DragonofInsight » 21 Ago 2018 14:31

pulpcitizen escribió:
20 Ago 2018 20:15
It has been over 4 years, I would say they have already had plenty of patience from backers.
While true, messaging support and getting no response after a week of waiting is making me edgy about all this is all
pulpcitizen

Mensaje por pulpcitizen » 25 Ago 2018 19:18

21 Ago 2018 14:31
pulpcitizen escribió:
20 Ago 2018 20:15
While true, messaging support and getting no response after a week of waiting is making me edgy about all this is all
He hasn't logged into KS since June 28th.

Between August 2017 and February 2018 i sent 6 messages via Kickstarter which he never answered; the messages were simply asking for updates to the campaign.

he has not logged in to this forum since July 7th.

By contrast Carlos has been on Steam Forums today, and last posted there 24th August.

He last Tweeted (reTweet) on August 14th.

It is VERY clear where Carlos' priorities lie, and it is not with resolving unfulfilled pledges. I cannot understand why more people are not angry about this situation.
Responder