My rewards?

To comment things related to any of the KS campaigns.
RegnierLoT

Re: My rewards?

Mensaje por RegnierLoT » 03 Mar 2018 14:18

Ok, this is getting a little bit ridiculous.

We're on March 2018 now. March! Since November 2017, AS has only show a few screenshots of the DLC, and nothing more. Last month, he mentioned in Twitter the possibility of a Switch Port, which is by far the closest I have gotten for news on this issue.

Even if I'm not getting any physical rewards because I didn't back for them, I would love to see them finished and move on with something else
pulpcitizen

Mensaje por pulpcitizen » 04 Mar 2018 09:33

RegnierLoT escribió:Ok, this is getting a little bit ridiculous.

We're on March 2018 now. March! Since November 2017, AS has only show a few screenshots of the DLC, and nothing more. Last month, he mentioned in Twitter the possibility of a Switch Port, which is by far the closest I have gotten for news on this issue.

Even if I'm not getting any physical rewards because I didn't back for them, I would love to see them finished and move on with something else
It has been incredibly disappointing that AS/Carlos has not seen fit to meet his obligation to keep backers regularly updated (per KS terms of use).

I am beginning to wonder if there is not the working capital remaining to produce all of the physical rewards. Development time presumably costs money, so unless it was provided for free by coders etc., I can only speculate that producing more than originally planned and taking longer to do it has cost money. My fear is that the budget to produce the physical rewards has potentially been eaten into.

I am beginning to think that the deluxe edition release in 2017 was intended to generate funds to meet obligations about physical rewards. In the absence of meaningful updates from AS, speculation can only continue; and more screen shots are no longer meaningful updates.
Última edición por pulpcitizen el 05 Mar 2018 13:31, editado 1 vez en total.
RegnierLoT

Mensaje por RegnierLoT » 04 Mar 2018 23:13

I also find quite funny that there is almost no response by AS in this forum or in Kickstarter, when this is not the case in the Steam page of the game, where they actually respond quite often.
pulpcitizen

Mensaje por pulpcitizen » 05 Mar 2018 11:29

RegnierLoT escribió:I also find quite funny that there is almost no response by AS in this forum or in Kickstarter, when this is not the case in the Steam page of the game, where they actually respond quite often.
And Twitter too; AS is regularly Tweeting, but ignoring private messages or questions about KS delivery.
RegnierLoT

Mensaje por RegnierLoT » 06 Mar 2018 12:21

Look at this! The guy wasn't receiving any reply through KS. He puts the issue on Steam, and not even 24h after, AS responds. So what, the only way to get answers about the Kickstarter is posting on Steam?

http://steamcommunity.com/app/380750/di ... 013818168/
pulpcitizen

Mensaje por pulpcitizen » 07 Mar 2018 11:32

RegnierLoT escribió:Look at this! The guy wasn't receiving any reply through KS. He puts the issue on Steam, and not even 24h after, AS responds. So what, the only way to get answers about the Kickstarter is posting on Steam?

http://steamcommunity.com/app/380750/di ... 013818168/
Pretty much underlines that AS is ignoring the terms of use of KS; the Twitter and Steam activity shows he is online, just staying clear of answering his obligations on the platform that funded his game.
RegnierLoT

Mensaje por RegnierLoT » 10 Mar 2018 12:06

Given the margin between updates, I'm going to assume next update will be in May. Probably they will just announce again anoter launch date, and if things go well, maybe AS will deliver everything in June-July. Last week they went to Valencia Indie Summit 2018, yet I have yet to found anything that indicates they talked about the DLC or the physical rewards.

I don't think they have eaten their funds. If they had, I assume they wouldn't be talking in Twitter about Switch Port and new book. It really pains me that the only thing we can do is wait, or take the discussion to Steam where at least there is some activity from AS.
RegnierLoT

Mensaje por RegnierLoT » 12 Mar 2018 10:06

http://steamcommunity.com/app/380750/di ... 933299668/
AnimaProjectStudio
Still on it. It is finihed, but we are cheking bugs and waiting for the voices. It should be ready... in 1 or 2 months maximun (I hope). Maybe less.
pulpcitizen

Mensaje por pulpcitizen » 17 Mar 2018 12:50

RegnierLoT escribió:http://steamcommunity.com/app/380750/di ... 933299668/
AnimaProjectStudio
Still on it. It is finihed, but we are cheking bugs and waiting for the voices. It should be ready... in 1 or 2 months maximun (I hope). Maybe less.
Thanks for the information and link, but that has given me heart-sink.

Firstly, AS have not yet met a deadline they can miss, so two months may become four etc., and secondly, I think there will be even longer delay for physical rewards while they focus on stuff that came long after the KS campaign but is being completed first. :(
RegnierLoT

Mensaje por RegnierLoT » 27 Mar 2018 09:30

AS has been interviewed on the channel "Anima A Traves de la Red". It's on Spanish, but he says things about the GoM Kickstarter, including the confirmation that yes, they are working on Switch port.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSpk5LX-pLE
Responder