My rewards?

To comment things related to any of the KS campaigns.
pulpcitizen

Re: My rewards?

Mensaje por pulpcitizen » 29 Sep 2018 13:04

RegnierLoT escribió:
26 Sep 2018 14:26
You know, since it appears that they are going to take a long time to deliver the rewards, it's possible that this becomes a never-ending cycle of trying to confirm the address of every person involved. I mean, there will be people who will change their address again if it takes too long to deliver the rewards, so they will have to ask again for every address to deliver everything the way they want to.

I really think they should deliver the rewards individually, but whatever. I'm not even sure AS is taking the time to read the comments in this forum or Kickstarter.
You hit the nail on the head of the problem.

The address issue is arguably a convenient smokescreen that only popped up when they had to find a way to miss the latest deadline.

I agree with your logic that they may never have the complete list, and after 4 years I strongly believe that they should just get on with things - the question for me is whether they have the financial resources remaining to do that, since they have been talking fulfilment as imminent for two years now. Each month that passes makes me doubt they have the funds remaining, especially when they decided to extend the scope of what was developed as game content.
DragonofInsight

Mensaje por DragonofInsight » 06 Nov 2018 01:41

Well I think it's official, with the recent update on Kickstarter it is impossible for me to get my rewards since they're doing shipment in the next couple weeks. I am under the impression that I will have to demand a refund on my backing, as their support has completely ignored all attempts of communication with me...
Stalkersan90

Mensaje por Stalkersan90 » 06 Nov 2018 02:41

DragonofInsight escribió:
06 Nov 2018 01:41
Well I think it's official, with the recent update on Kickstarter it is impossible for me to get my rewards since they're doing shipment in the next couple weeks. I am under the impression that I will have to demand a refund on my backing, as their support has completely ignored all attempts of communication with me...
Not sure if this will help, but 80% of the time I've gotten a response when emailing this address. carlos@gateofmemories.com

Also you should be able to edit your address from Kickstarter if you backed using the first kickstarter, just click pledge and you should be able to see the survey. Not sure if thats the same on the extended campaign. Sorry if this wasn't able to help you.
DragonofInsight

Mensaje por DragonofInsight » 06 Nov 2018 04:39

Stalkersan90 escribió:
06 Nov 2018 02:41
Not sure if this will help, but 80% of the time I've gotten a response when emailing this address. carlos@gateofmemories.com

Also you should be able to edit your address from Kickstarter if you backed using the first kickstarter, just click pledge and you should be able to see the survey. Not sure if thats the same on the extended campaign. Sorry if this wasn't able to help you.
I was the backer of the 2nd Kickstarter... Don't know if they put more priority in the first one or not, but I've tried just about everything and have gotten no responses from anyone...

//edit// turns out that support email does not exist anymore according to the response I got from an automated system
Stalkersan90

Mensaje por Stalkersan90 » 06 Nov 2018 22:20

06 Nov 2018 04:39
Stalkersan90 escribió:
06 Nov 2018 02:41

I was the backer of the 2nd Kickstarter... Don't know if they put more priority in the first one or not, but I've tried just about everything and have gotten no responses from anyone...

//edit// turns out that support email does not exist anymore according to the response I got from an automated system
Thats so strange I literally sent one on the 3rd and got a response back on the 5th just prior to the update. I have had emails bounce back before sending it to them, but usually I wait a day or 2 and send it again. I'm sorry that it didn't work for you, wish i could help.

//edit// Highly doubt they are putting priority on the 1st one as we havent gotten the last 2 updates on that kickstarter.
DragonofInsight

Mensaje por DragonofInsight » 06 Nov 2018 22:30

I just hope that I hear from them soon...
pulpcitizen

Mensaje por pulpcitizen » 05 Dic 2018 17:42

Well, we have certainly passed the last period of promise of delivery.
Responder