My rewards?

To comment things related to any of the KS campaigns.
pulpcitizen

Re: My rewards?

Mensaje por pulpcitizen » 25 Ago 2018 19:18

DragonofInsight escribió:
21 Ago 2018 14:31
pulpcitizen escribió:
20 Ago 2018 20:15
17 Ago 2018 23:21
well, have yet to hear from them on if it's even possible to even get my rewards... Really tempted to make some demands, but I'll be somewhat patient, they just seem pretty bad at responding to messages is all XD
It has been over 4 years, I would say they have already had plenty of patience from backers.
While true, messaging support and getting no response after a week of waiting is making me edgy about all this is all
He hasn't logged into KS since June 28th.

Between August 2017 and February 2018 i sent 6 messages via Kickstarter which he never answered; the messages were simply asking for updates to the campaign.

he has not logged in to this forum since July 7th.

By contrast Carlos has been on Steam Forums today, and last posted there 24th August.

He last Tweeted (reTweet) on August 14th.

It is VERY clear where Carlos' priorities lie, and it is not with resolving unfulfilled pledges. I cannot understand why more people are not angry about this situation.
DragonofInsight

Mensaje por DragonofInsight » 26 Ago 2018 19:17

Then i can only hope that they respond to my emails, messages on KS, and here to give me SOME kind of news sometime hopefully soon... It's this kind of insult to the community that they will probably be hated by the community enough to prevent any further KS from ever launching...
lizvne

Mensaje por lizvne » 31 Ago 2018 17:12

pulpcitizen escribió:
25 Ago 2018 19:18
I cannot understand why more people are not angry about this situation.
I personally hope for better.
Imagen
pulpcitizen

Mensaje por pulpcitizen » 31 Ago 2018 19:34

lizvne escribió:
31 Ago 2018 17:12
pulpcitizen escribió:
That is fair, but for how long do you maintain hope that Carlos finally fulfils his responsibilities? Five years? Six? Ten?

He has claimed that delivery has been imminent in three or four updates across two years and yet hasn't delivered. I think partly because he is not really being held to account.
DragonofInsight

Mensaje por DragonofInsight » 03 Sep 2018 04:25

pulpcitizen escribió:
31 Ago 2018 19:34
lizvne escribió:
pulpcitizen escribió:
That is fair, but for how long do you maintain hope that Carlos finally fulfils his responsibilities? Five years? Six? Ten?

He has claimed that delivery has been imminent in three or four updates across two years and yet hasn't delivered. I think partly because he is not really being held to account.
wonder if them taking this long, and not showing anything about what's going on for the physical rewards is viable for reporting them to Kickstarter?
lizvne

Mensaje por lizvne » 03 Sep 2018 09:24

pulpcitizen escribió:
I don't know. What I know is that I had Gaia II included, so my package shouldn't ship soon. So I just wait.

However it would be nice of them to show minis.
Imagen
pulpcitizen

Mensaje por pulpcitizen » 08 Sep 2018 12:26

03 Sep 2018 04:25
pulpcitizen escribió:
lizvne escribió:

wonder if them taking this long, and not showing anything about what's going on for the physical rewards is viable for reporting them to Kickstarter?
It is, however each backer gets one chance to report a campaign I *think*, and even then I think the most we can hope for is an update.
RegnierLoT

Mensaje por RegnierLoT » 14 Sep 2018 11:51

After reading the latest comments in Kickstarter, I think your only choices right now are to keep waiting or to seek legal measures. AS said a few months ago (during the event called "Animaladas") a bunch of stuff about the RPG books, including that the new system will be released in around 9 months and that they will try to release a new book every year (in Spain). However, they made no comment about the GoM Kickstarter as far as I know.

Current excuse is that they must wait for everyone to confirm their address before delivering everything to everyone, which right now seems nearly impossible to do. So that's really it: keep waiting months or even years, or do something about it because it has already been proved that AS does not respond to your comments.
DragonofInsight

Mensaje por DragonofInsight » 15 Sep 2018 18:29

RegnierLoT escribió:
14 Sep 2018 11:51
After reading the latest comments in Kickstarter, I think your only choices right now are to keep waiting or to seek legal measures. AS said a few months ago (during the event called "Animaladas") a bunch of stuff about the RPG books, including that the new system will be released in around 9 months and that they will try to release a new book every year (in Spain). However, they made no comment about the GoM Kickstarter as far as I know.

Current excuse is that they must wait for everyone to confirm their address before delivering everything to everyone, which right now seems nearly impossible to do. So that's really it: keep waiting months or even years, or do something about it because it has already been proved that AS does not respond to your comments.
The annoying part about all this, is that I've sent emails to them, put up messages in Kickstarter, and have already waited a month or two to get the chance to get that message to confirm my address, however they have yet to even get back to me about it, since my email automatically deletes spam after a certain amount of time, in a very short window, which is where the backerkit link went instead of a regular email as they stated in one of their updates
Responder