New Anima Game

Anything regarding the Gameplay, Story or elements of Anima Gate of Memories.
Responder
Rapier

New Anima Game

Mensaje por Rapier » 21 Jun 2018 07:17

So steam tells me a new anima game has come out this week.

Yet this forum doesn't have anything about it at all? No section for it and no one felt they wanted to talk about it at all?

It makes me sad, because I'm really more into the rpg (in english). And I want to see this setting get the love it deserves as my favourite rpg system.

I'll be buying it when I can afford it - I enjoyed the first game, and this one is apparently a gameplay improvement.
Superhero

Re: New Anima Game

Mensaje por Superhero » 21 Jun 2018 14:24

didn't get it yet, so can't comment. The launch was pretty sudden to say the least. I'm curious to see some pieces of lore added, the unknown messenger shows up in this game and the shadow of the nameless, so curious what's the story there.
TheMunkis

Re: New Anima Game

Mensaje por TheMunkis » 21 Jun 2018 15:55

The game is definitely a gameplay improvement. A lot of the content is recycled from the original Gate of Memories, but it's often changed up. Many enemies are given a new paintjob and new attacks, the old areas are given new puzzles to solve and different decorations, and the old bosses that return are still interesting as you're playing a completely different character this time around.

The story is the same as in Gate of Memories, but instead goes through events from The Nameless' perspective, which does a good job fleshing out some characters and gives new context to events in the first game. There are bits of cool new lore in this, Unknown being a good example, but the biggest piece of lore comes from the secret ending.

There's been some discussion on the Discord server already, and it seems like there aren't a lot of people in the community who have played it yet. Maybe give it a week or two before posts will start popping up about it.
MichaelCouct
Contactar:

New Anima Game

Mensaje por MichaelCouct » 04 Ago 2018 04:13

that looks like a fun game Thank you for sharing it with the v3A community
Responder