Random Spanish Homebrew Translastions

A place to create your own rules and elements.
Responder
Artorian Runaan

Random Spanish Homebrew Translastions

Mensaje por Artorian Runaan » 08 May 2018 10:50

The title says it all really. I'll put in this thread whatever random stuff I discover and like enough to translate. Google docs contained within a drive as usual with me, I'm tired to make PDFs (not that I can make good PDFs anyways). Here's the drive link,

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xBeH_ ... 9jbPLT9pLA

I've updated my drive with a new chain of documents. So that brings us up to three different things translated so far. Dramaetis Personae II was done by Blues and Aophis, the Spanish Complement was done by Dark Magician and Yog-Sothoth, and the Homebrew Elans were done by Regnier_LoT (with a contribution by Shiryu666).

Spanish Stuffs:
Dramatis Personae II (Linked in the other thread too)
Spanish Complement 2.0 Advantages and Disadvantages
Homebrew Elans

RAW Text (Subfolder)
Spanish Complement 2.0 Advantages and Disadvantages
Homebrew Elans

Working (Subfolder):
Homebrew Elans (Can ignore this subfolder usually, this one is for duplicate for the review Zamdoc from discord wanted to do.)

Originals (Subfolder):
Dramaetis Personae II
Spanish Complement 2.0
Homebrew Elans 2.4

All the documents should be able to be commented on, so let me know if you see anything that is out of place or should be corrected. Or for that matter, what you guys think of these things.
Última edición por Artorian Runaan el 10 Oct 2018 23:32, editado 5 veces en total.
Artorian Runaan

Re: Random Spanish Homebrew Translastions

Mensaje por Artorian Runaan » 10 May 2018 02:19

I went back and cleaned up the spanish text for the Complement 2.0, my rapid typing led to quite a few errors across the whole document. With that fixed, I'm back to tweaking the Complement 2.0's translated advantages and disadvantages. I wish there was a better way to leave comments on the side, but it's better then dropping a bunch of green text down in the middle of the page (which I learned thanks to writing feedback up for Dal... hah, sorry.)
Artorian Runaan

Re: Random Spanish Homebrew Translastions

Mensaje por Artorian Runaan » 10 Oct 2018 23:29

Alrighty, tired or not I've got some stuff done. Regnier_LoT did some really exciting stuff when it comes to Elan, so I added his stuff to the Drive. I also uploaded the original documents for if anyone wants to look at the pretty pictures of the originals (I am unfortunately, not a wizard when it comes to make PDFs).
Responder