Need some translation help

For anything related to RPG rules from the Anima Beyond Fantasy books.
Superhero

Re: Need some translation help

Mensaje por Superhero » 26 Jul 2018 03:16

Not really a direct translation for this word "Feytouched" could be a way to look at it depending of context, it makes sense in the original language but in english, it ends up sounding weird. But anyway, it is related to the fey, fairies, fairy tales.

I'm guessing you are looking at the interreign chapter with the fey nation ruled by a fey queen.
Banthor

Mensaje por Banthor » 26 Jul 2018 11:30

Superhero escribió:
26 Jul 2018 03:16
Not really a direct translation for this word "Feytouched" could be a way to look at it depending of context, it makes sense in the original language but in english, it ends up sounding weird. But anyway, it is related to the fey, fairies, fairy tales.

I'm guessing you are looking at the interreign chapter with the fey nation ruled by a fey queen.
Yup, you called it. Although the Race sections feature it a good amount as well.
Gaia Volume 2 translation progress report : It's done. Want to cry in a blanket burrito now.
Artorian Runaan

Mensaje por Artorian Runaan » 26 Jul 2018 12:46

I believe that FFG translated that to "Faerie X", where X is whatever word is supposed to follow, though I can't remember where there is an example of that. Somewhere in Gaia I about the Sylvain, maybe under the fall of Sylvania section.
Responder