Effect of the process

For anything related to RPG rules from the Anima Beyond Fantasy books.
Responder
Maxwell

Effect of the process

Mensaje por Maxwell » 09 Feb 2017 21:28

Hey there all knowing people of anima lore.

I am now having my players face the possibility of having them battle soldiers enhanced by "the process". It is lightly described in anima tactics but there is simply no core set of enhancement rules to it as i found(so far).

Since many of you have homemade tables for enhancements granted by various powers i was wondering what kind of gains they may have.

Also the wisenshaft agents named from the tactics book will most likely be used as a boss fight type encounter(Rayne,Celia,Lorenzo) One of them. Has anyone made the stat blocks for them converted to the pen n paper ruleset? if so would you like sharing?
Light

Re: Effect of the process

Mensaje por Light » 10 Feb 2017 01:04

I posted the "official" effects (but dont remember if was here or in the other forum).

Anyway, wait for Superhero, he copy the original post ;)
Superhero

Mensaje por Superhero » 10 Feb 2017 04:37

As posted by Light a long time ago:
Light escribió:Crows with 3% or less of Process: +1 to one or two characteristics, Inhumanity, +1 to regeneration, a minor mosntruo power (I, Light, not AS I think it would be something like 20 to 40 DPs and Gnosis 10 at most), a psi crystal in his head that gives him natural access to a psi power as the advantage, and an extra dependence on the process.

Other processed (more than 5%): powers of monsters, as many as they want in proportion to their% and an extra dependence on the process and a broken mind (say XIII).

By the way, if you spend 15% you stop being Natural eh. That is, I do not mean that you were an Between Worlds, but that you would stop being considered a human as such due to the change of your body, more or less like a Technocrat and that, that are not between really but not human humans.
Maxwell

Mensaje por Maxwell » 10 Feb 2017 15:53

Thanks for the answers!

Seems you guys have a lot of additional info/ruling that were posted on the cypher forums. Is there any place to find those documents besides on a now dead forum?
Superhero

Mensaje por Superhero » 10 Feb 2017 16:06

I don't have everything written down and it's not organized at all, but here's my notes, you may find some of these information useful or not, not everything is accurate or up to date, there are some house rules written down in there too:

Anima collected notes

The Spanish forum have way more information compiled in many documents.
Responder