Typos and conflicting info

For elements related to the world of Gaïa and its mysteries.
Artorian Runaan

Re: Typos and conflicting info

Mensaje por Artorian Runaan » 12 Jul 2018 21:51

That's fair, I'm ignorant about French near totally (except for knowing that it has similarities with Spanish). From an English perspective the change certain seems silly, but I can't say the same for the French side cause I really don't know. My opinions by the way come from the fact I'm generally a stickler for original names in translation works, I prefer the raw deal rather than edits most of the time, even if it can be awkward to say in a different language than as was intended.
dunnoww

Mensaje por dunnoww » 13 Jul 2018 09:07

lizvne escribió:
12 Jul 2018 19:57
She is from the new conclave, you are talking about the same character =)
Oh I totally missed that, thanks! :D
Artorian Runaan escribió:
12 Jul 2018 20:48
For Etheldrea, GoM Nameless Chronicles is the most recent piece of media and it spells her name without the l at the beginning.
vs
Artorian Runaan escribió:
12 Jul 2018 21:13
I'm going to vote for "Pristina" since it's original lol.
Quite conflicting reasoning for a conflicting info thread, I must say. :) Jokes aside yeah, I assume these are just that: typos and translation decisions.
Artorian Runaan

Mensaje por Artorian Runaan » 13 Jul 2018 22:14

True, I'm a hypocrite at the best of times lol. I went and checked the spanish Gaia I, and it turns out it was "Eltheldrea" originally, but then Gaia II kept mixing up "Eltheldrea" and "Etheldrea", then GoM in English has "Etheldrea"... lol. Even votes for both sides I suppose.
Responder