The 8 worst prisoners of Adlartock Prison

For elements related to the world of Gaïa and its mysteries.
Responder
Superhero

The 8 worst prisoners of Adlartock Prison

Mensaje por Superhero » 15 Ene 2017 14:33

So I'm mostly curious about the 8 worst Duk'Zarist prisoners of all time in Adlartock Prison.

Even if I guess, we can tweak them a bit, was curious, if we could get some spoilers on them(maybe even level, classes if possible)? If not the case, kind of curious what the Duk'Zarist would consider the worst crimes of all time?

Is there even a possibility that one or maybe more of the Prisoners were put there, because they decided to side with the Humans and the Sylvains during the War?
Ten

Re: The 8 worst prisoners of Adlartock Prison

Mensaje por Ten » 15 Ene 2017 15:01

Is that from Gaia volume 2? I don't see it in the first book.
Blues

Mensaje por Blues » 15 Ene 2017 15:16

It's from volume 2, yes.
Apparently "You can't put JoJo on all your Anima material!" was a warning and not a challenge...
Anima Project

Mensaje por Anima Project » 16 Ene 2017 00:35

Treason to their kind is, without doubt, one of the worst crimes for the Duk' , and yes, there are at least one there for that reason.
The others are much more varied, from trying to kill the Emperor / Empress or even trying to destroy the whole world (it is not a joke).
Superhero

Mensaje por Superhero » 16 Ene 2017 06:16

Thanks for the clarification again, well this is giving some good ideas of possible prisoners.
Ten

Mensaje por Ten » 22 Ene 2017 15:23

Imagine if one of the prisoners had really unfortunate luck, thus that's why he ended up there and no one believes him. That could be a fun campaign; trying to hunt down the real Duk'Zarist that framed the one in prison. My one example of this character would be an opposite version of King from One Punch Man.
Superhero

Mensaje por Superhero » 22 Ene 2017 17:32

That could be funny.
Sharpandpointies

Mensaje por Sharpandpointies » 26 Ene 2017 23:08

Anima Project escribió:Treason to their kind is, without doubt, one of the worst crimes for the Duk' , and yes, there are at least one there for that reason.
The others are much more varied, from trying to kill the Emperor / Empress or even trying to destroy the whole world (it is not a joke).
Well, NOW I'm curious. Might we have more details please? :D
"But something like Guy-With-A-Zombie being saved by Bob the Zombie getting in the way while I Will Always Love You plays in the background... That I would not allow."
- Blues
Blues

Mensaje por Blues » 27 Ene 2017 00:12

Sharpandpointies escribió:
Anima Project escribió:Treason to their kind is, without doubt, one of the worst crimes for the Duk' , and yes, there are at least one there for that reason.
Well, NOW I'm curious. Might we have more details please? :D
Duk'zarists really HATE when someone doesn't change the filter of the coffee machine. Even if it is the Emperor.

On a more serious note, I guess not everyone was really on the same page as Noah Orbatos when he declared war on the world.
Apparently "You can't put JoJo on all your Anima material!" was a warning and not a challenge...
Sharpandpointies

Mensaje por Sharpandpointies » 31 Ene 2017 20:39

Blues escribió:Duk'zarists really HATE when someone doesn't change the filter of the coffee machine. Even if it is the Emperor.
They ARE known for going a little overboard when 'offended'.
On a more serious note, I guess not everyone was really on the same page as Noah Orbatos when he declared war on the world.
It was a pretty big choice...and turned out to be a less-than-wise one, no matter how well it started out. :(
"But something like Guy-With-A-Zombie being saved by Bob the Zombie getting in the way while I Will Always Love You plays in the background... That I would not allow."
- Blues
Responder