Aria of Wissenschaft

For elements related to the world of Gaïa and its mysteries.
Responder
Nilled

Aria of Wissenschaft

Mensaje por Nilled » 16 Jun 2017 21:00

So I was reading through some of the stories of characters on the Anima tactics site to learn a bit more about characters relevant to the campaign I'm running and I came across a character named Kira, her description reads

"Thanks to her legendary aim and her unparalleled agility, Kira was one of the first people to become an Aria of Wissenschaft. Her love of money and volatile nature keep her volunteering for mission after mission."

This implies there's something called the Aria of Wissenschaft, and that they do missions for money, probably for lucanor? I've never ran into any other information about this Aria of Wissenschaft before. Does anyone know if there's more about this? Where I can find it?
Blues

Re: Aria of Wissenschaft

Mensaje por Blues » 16 Jun 2017 22:00

The Arias were first described in Anima Tactics Saga I & II. They are special agents of Lucanor, a corp of all-female agents, each with their own unique set of skills. The group was created by Reist Ebersbacher (The head of the Gear Project) and his lover, Valis Ul Del Vilfain, is the Aria Meister, leader of the other Arias. A number of the Arias have been modified using magitech, or have magitech items, and although at the very least one of them has been subjected to a lesser variety of the Process, they are not Crows.
Apparently "You can't put JoJo on all your Anima material!" was a warning and not a challenge...
Nilled

Re: Aria of Wissenschaft

Mensaje por Nilled » 16 Jun 2017 22:10

Well thank you for that. I hate that it can be hard to track down all the cool lore stuff when it's split up into so many games.
Responder