Incarnations because we love them

For elements related to the world of Gaïa and its mysteries.
Ten

Re: Incarnations because we love them

Mensaje por Ten » 13 Ene 2017 06:23

[quote="Anima Project"]Of course, the next answers are only from an official setting-wise point of view. If anyone wants an Incarnation from any character, just do it. With that said:
-Rah?
He was erased from existence; there were nothing left from him to become one.
quote]
But what if I collect the Super Dragon Balls?
Anima Project

Mensaje por Anima Project » 14 Ene 2017 16:48

Mnnmm... Then you could create a copy of Rah in the best place. Dragon Balls, with all their powers, also have strange limits (I know this was a joke question, but my geek soul made me answer it).
Ten

Mensaje por Ten » 15 Ene 2017 14:58

Anima Project escribió:Mnnmm... Then you could create a copy of Rah in the best place. Dragon Balls, with all their powers, also have strange limits (I know this was a joke question, but my geek soul made me answer it).
Haha, good to know.
Rigald02

Mensaje por Rigald02 » 16 Ene 2017 15:22

About the Giovanni, I can assume that's about the pact between C'iel, Gaira and Imperium to not interfere in Giovanni's lineage. Some kind of result about their souls...

For Abel, well, i think that' the same think than Elienai: an imperium-type of person/creation cannot be Incarnation, so long as they must be "from gaia"

About Eljared, i woul say it's kinda the same think. After all, she shared most common traits with Abel himself (eyes and insanity powers)
Responder