Incarnations because we love them

For elements related to the world of Gaïa and its mysteries.
Superhero

Re: Incarnations because we love them

Mensaje por Superhero » 13 Ene 2017 01:17

Thanks for the clarifications!
Zackiel

Mensaje por Zackiel » 13 Ene 2017 04:14

That's interesting ! There are more incarnations than what I thought. Thanks for the info ! :D

But will they be available if by chance one of them is brought back to life ? If Markus was raised from the dead, someone else still could use him as an incarnation ? (Though I don't know why someone would resurrect him rather than someone else)

I was wondering if there's a way for non-natural beings to lend their powers in a similar way as incarnation, rather than summoning in a traditionnal way. I guess that monsters are too far from human to let them becoming incarnations for them, but for some who are really close to humans (or have transcended humanity) maybe they could leave a mark similar to incarnations that summoners could exploit in a similar way (and with some differences and/or restrictions).

(Do Imperium have incarnations too ? It would be... interesting :o )
Ten

Mensaje por Ten » 13 Ene 2017 06:23

[quote="Anima Project"]Of course, the next answers are only from an official setting-wise point of view. If anyone wants an Incarnation from any character, just do it. With that said:
-Rah?
He was erased from existence; there were nothing left from him to become one.
quote]
But what if I collect the Super Dragon Balls?
Anima Project

Mensaje por Anima Project » 14 Ene 2017 16:48

Mnnmm... Then you could create a copy of Rah in the best place. Dragon Balls, with all their powers, also have strange limits (I know this was a joke question, but my geek soul made me answer it).
Ten

Mensaje por Ten » 15 Ene 2017 14:58

Anima Project escribió:Mnnmm... Then you could create a copy of Rah in the best place. Dragon Balls, with all their powers, also have strange limits (I know this was a joke question, but my geek soul made me answer it).
Haha, good to know.
Rigald02

Mensaje por Rigald02 » 16 Ene 2017 15:22

About the Giovanni, I can assume that's about the pact between C'iel, Gaira and Imperium to not interfere in Giovanni's lineage. Some kind of result about their souls...

For Abel, well, i think that' the same think than Elienai: an imperium-type of person/creation cannot be Incarnation, so long as they must be "from gaia"

About Eljared, i woul say it's kinda the same think. After all, she shared most common traits with Abel himself (eyes and insanity powers)
Responder