Metzger Forest and Hozlburg

For elements related to the world of Gaïa and its mysteries.
Responder
Ten

Metzger Forest and Hozlburg

Mensaje por Ten » 07 Ene 2017 13:55

What kind of monsters do you think the Wissenschaft organization released in Metzger, and how about the rogue Processed called 13? Medium or high level creatures?

Beyond the Dreams says they released three terrifying artificial monsters to scare people and let's not forget about the ghost town outside of Metzger Forest, Holzburg, which is inhabited by a fugitive Processed called 13. Who is also from the Wissenschaft organzation, but this creature was able to escape from their clutches. Supposedly, the monsters at Metzger Forest are able to butcher bodies leaving behind no traces of blood. I wonder if these are Processed experiments, too. Meanwhile, the monster at Holzburg is criticaly injured, annilhated the little town (unpopulated), has a special ability where he can create small parasites, and is looking for other Proccessed to feed from. Not to mention Wissenschaft is unable to track him down.

Do you think it's possible to have 13, and the three monsters from Hozlburg encounter each other? If so, who do you think would win, and what kind of monsters are the four characters anyways? I'm thinking about creating these characters for my next session, but I'm unsure where I should start. If you have any ideas or know something, then I'd love to hear it.
Superhero

Re: Metzger Forest and Hozlburg

Mensaje por Superhero » 07 Ene 2017 14:04

If I had to guess:

-13 eats/kills people with the Process to survive, as he still need the black blood to survive and apparently has even his own kind of "Zombies". I always imagined 13 to be kind of like Alex Mercer(less powerful and intelligent apparently), so would give him the edge most of the time. Probably if I had to guess...would say he is level 9-10, with probably decent levels modifiers due to his advanced process.

-The Metzger monster, not enough information to make an educated guess...as many kind of creatures can attack bystanders and people just passing by. Still tho, by default I would say level 4-5, maybe 6.
Ten

Mensaje por Ten » 07 Ene 2017 14:22

Superhero escribió:If I had to guess:

-13 eats/kills people with the Process to survive, as he still need the black blood to survive and apparently has even his own kind of "Zombies". I always imagined 13 to be kind of like Alex Mercer(less powerful and intelligent apparently), so would give him the edge most of the time. Probably if I had to guess...would say he is level 9-10, with probably decent levels modifiers due to his advanced process.

-The Metzger monster, not enough information to make an educated guess...as many kind of creatures can attack bystanders and people just passing by. Still tho, by default I would say level 4-5, maybe 6.
Yeah, 13 is able to create his own kind of zombies, so it would be best to give him Blood of the Dead, I think.

Damn. I was hoping there would be more information regarding the Metzger monsters.
Nathaniel Cain

Mensaje por Nathaniel Cain » 10 Ene 2017 07:58

Superhero escribió:Damn. I was hoping there would be more information regarding the Metzger monsters.
You'll find that very few of the neat bits of lore in Anima give you a complete picture, this is because as GM you should be free to decide for yourself what the complete picture is. Come up with your own theories, build the sheets, and and if you like your finished product then use it.
Ten

Mensaje por Ten » 10 Ene 2017 12:40

Nathaniel Cain escribió:
Superhero escribió:Damn. I was hoping there would be more information regarding the Metzger monsters.
You'll find that very few of the neat bits of lore in Anima give you a complete picture, this is because as GM you should be free to decide for yourself what the complete picture is. Come up with your own theories, build the sheets, and and if you like your finished product then use it.
Yes, I know, but I like to be precise. It can be a bad habit, sometimes.
Responder