Gaia Bundle of questions

For elements related to the world of Gaïa and its mysteries.
Tyhuji

Re: Gaia Bundle of questions

Mensaje por Tyhuji » 04 Ene 2017 01:39

Yeah, sorry. I went all over the place.

I was just amazed about the fact she was so strong and still said someone "could" beat her. But Blues did remind me she did not quite say that.
Anima Project

Mensaje por Anima Project » 04 Ene 2017 01:48

Ah, the fact is that she would never fight Nemesis; she dosen't know if she could win or not.
(In fact, that's the very reason she would never fight him, since the uncertainty is something new for her).
Superhero

Mensaje por Superhero » 04 Ene 2017 01:57

I imagine that fighting Eljared is kind of like fighting a more prepared version of Etheldrea(mostly why she is so scary, she has a huge amount of pacts, contracts with entities of all kind etc...) She has a ridiculous amount of knowledge on rituals, technology, science and probably learned everything that she needed to from the 30 pieces of dark metals before handing them out and hiding them.

Still tho,I don't think that she is invincible and the Dragon would push the limit of her powers and abilities, that's assuming the Dragon couldn't just use his powers over Fantasy to do essentially whatever he wanted. I mean just look at what the Writer can do with just a portion of his power.
Black_Fox9653

Mensaje por Black_Fox9653 » 17 Ene 2017 05:10

Sorry Superhero, I am going to hijack your topic for a moment, because I dont think this question is worth starting a whole new thread for :P

There is said to be four Citys of Free Trade, I know of Americh, Deimos, and Yokai, but what is the fourth one?
"Aut Vincere Aut Mori"
Superhero

Mensaje por Superhero » 17 Ene 2017 05:41

No problem, I know that one, it appears in Gaia vol. 2, it's Alaxia, a gigantic metropolis combining all the best and worst features of the new continent. For something that makes it unique, Alaxia has a mega dungeon...well a mega deathtrap dungeon, Mortharion.
Black_Fox9653

Mensaje por Black_Fox9653 » 17 Ene 2017 08:05

Cool, thanks for that Superhero :)
"Aut Vincere Aut Mori"
Responder