Gaia Bundle of questions

For elements related to the world of Gaïa and its mysteries.
Superhero

Re: Gaia Bundle of questions

Mensaje por Superhero » 03 Ene 2017 02:59

Kerberos the rival of the Colonel?
Assuming that he is roughly the same level as the Colonel or maybe even a little more.

So Kerberos as powerful as most the Vrykolakas (Level 8 roughly) , with some exceptional ones being higher levels. Alright thanks for the clarification.
Blues

Mensaje por Blues » 03 Ene 2017 15:53

I remember reading somewhere that Lucanor had plans and schematics for a train, and I believe it was in the Cipher Forums, someone here who can confirm that? If I remembered correctly, then that raises the question of whether the train was designed using Lost Logias or as something more mundane (Perhaps a steam engine).
Apparently "You can't put JoJo on all your Anima material!" was a warning and not a challenge...
Tyhuji

Mensaje por Tyhuji » 03 Ene 2017 16:00

Anima Project escribió: -Are there any important Wizard Mentalist characters out there in Gaia lore? I vaguely recall some people thinking that Eljared might have been a Wizard Mentalist.

No, no NPC. It is a very forgotten class in "important characters" ^_^¡. And no, Eljared was not Wizard Mentalist.
I think I remember seeing someone confirming that Rah was a wizard mentalist? May be just me tho
Blues

Mensaje por Blues » 03 Ene 2017 16:02

Considering Rah's use of weapons in the short story within Gaia I, I doubt it.
Apparently "You can't put JoJo on all your Anima material!" was a warning and not a challenge...
Tyhuji

Mensaje por Tyhuji » 03 Ene 2017 16:05

Tbh with his kind of powers he could do it using some kind of war magic or some weird thing.
Maybe even switched class in the middle of his 20 (?) levels. (I say 20 because I feel like he is comparable to son goku which was said to be lvl20 in the old forums I think)
Superhero

Mensaje por Superhero » 03 Ene 2017 16:38

I don't think Rah was level 20, at least from my estimates, considering most Demon Princes aren't even above level 12.

Average level of demon princes Level 11, Pride is the only original demon prince still alive and he is estimated to be level 14 at most, all the others have reincarnated into other demons. Rah had some difficulties in the fight but still won, so would put him at level 15-16. He was disappointed that the Demon Kings didn't show up themselves (guess only ones that he would consider a worthy challenge).

His daughter/creation Eljared on the other end, is definitely level 20+Level modifiers with everything that she achieved for thousands of years and the results of many of her experiments are terrifying monsters(New Conclave, the Awakened etc...) and the fact that she said that Nemesis(mr invincible) "might" be strong enough to kill her, granted as a joke but still...
Anima Project

Mensaje por Anima Project » 04 Ene 2017 00:19

Rah can be any level that the GM think that it is apropiated. However, if you want a oficial setting value, I must tell that Rah was way less than Lv20. And power wise, Rah is not able to fight directly Goku or many post Super-Saiyajin power level. Of course, that's only if you consider Rah as simply a "fighter". His intellect and knowledge (added to his huge combat skill) was what made him really scary. For example, given time and preparation, he could easily wipe all Dragon Ball characters (less Zeno and some gods of the new sagas) using the correct measures.

Elhazzared is a different "thing". She could fight 10 Rah level characters at the same time and win 99,9 % of the times. And she is even smarter than Rah...
Tyhuji

Mensaje por Tyhuji » 04 Ene 2017 01:09

Oh wow. Wasnt expecting that. Didnt Elhazzared say Nemesis could beat her up or is it strictly combat wise?

And I was wondering where the Dragon from Theresia was on that scale of 0 to Elhazzared :p

Thanks for your answers! Really deepens the mistery!
Blues

Mensaje por Blues » 04 Ene 2017 01:19

Eljared said she wasn't sure of what the outcome would be, iirc.

As for the Dragon, considering it is the most powerful Aeon (Maybe alongside the Apocalypse one?) I'd say that on that scale his power is very close to one full Eljared, but I might be wrong.
Anima Project

Mensaje por Anima Project » 04 Ene 2017 01:33

Oh wow. Wasnt expecting that. Didnt Elhazzared say Nemesis could beat her up or is it strictly combat wise?

Sorry? I don't know very well what you mean. I mean, I was talking about Elhazzared fighting Rah. I never talked about her against Nemesis.
Responder