Gaia Bundle of questions

For elements related to the world of Gaïa and its mysteries.
Blues

Re: Gaia Bundle of questions

Mensaje por Blues » 31 Dic 2016 23:24

Power cannibalism itself is quite a thing in Anima, and actually makes a lot of sense.
Apparently "You can't put JoJo on all your Anima material!" was a warning and not a challenge...
Anima Project

Mensaje por Anima Project » 03 Ene 2017 00:38

-Out of curiosity, I imagine some, if not all 20 Masters of Maisen can teach advanced Martial Arts (Velez, Godhand, etc...) and Alaxa is probably the only master left of Selene (well only one with the arcane degree imo), where else on Gaia (new or old continent), can we find such masters?

Almost all the Masters of the Maisen can teach at least one Advanced Martial art. Some (just a few) are simply extreme masters of one normal martial Art.

-Are there any important Wizard Mentalist characters out there in Gaia lore? I vaguely recall some people thinking that Eljared might have been a Wizard Mentalist.

No, no NPC. It is a very forgotten class in "important characters" ^_^¡. And no, Eljared was not Wizard Mentalist.

-In Gaia vol. 1, it is mentioned that some lesser gods hide in Graven or use it as a meeting point, so does Malekith participates in any of these meetings or have some requirements for them(invitation? etc...)?

Some are invited by Malekith. Others are simply hiding there (and Malekith don't know anything about them, since he doesn’t care too much). Some are Kami, some are "fake gods" (creatures with sucht power that were considered godlike), and others are Ascended Ones (i think this is how they should be called in the English version). There is even a fallen elder god there. He goes to chat with Malekith from time to time and is in very good terms with him (he gives Malekith sometimes opinion about immortal eternal minds).
Blues

Mensaje por Blues » 03 Ene 2017 00:42

Between this and what was said would happen if Malekith materialized Graven (Going to Arkangel all Prince Ali style) I'm just picturing Elisabetta having tea with Cthulhu.

And it is hilarious.
Apparently "You can't put JoJo on all your Anima material!" was a warning and not a challenge...
Superhero

Mensaje por Superhero » 03 Ene 2017 01:07

Yeah the tv trope seems very fitting here, and that's a colorful cast of lesser gods to say the least. A couple of Ascended ones, kami, fake idols and even an elder god. I like it a lot.
Superhero

Mensaje por Superhero » 03 Ene 2017 01:58

Yeah I know double posts but might as well:

So let's talk about the Vrykolakas (most powerful Vetalas),so realistically how many of them are still left?

I imagine that they keep their most powerful martial and mystical ones, got any average of what they would consider most powerful (Level 8+? Level 10+?) and also if possible what level is the most powerful one still alive?

They get powers from the blood chosen to reanimate them (is it temporary or permanent), like if a one of them for whatever reason been awakened multiple times, would he have accumulated a bunch of powers over time or it resets every time?
Blues

Mensaje por Blues » 03 Ene 2017 02:06

This is just guesswork, but Kerberos (A character for the Azur Alliance in Anima Tactics) is 99% surely a Vetala (I say 99% because I can't recall any official confirmation besides his artwork being featured in the Vetala section of TWWAU, but then again, artwork is usually misleading), and if his description is accurate, he is a millenial creature, so he might be a Vrykolakas. Anyway, he is a good aproximation to start.
Anima Project

Mensaje por Anima Project » 03 Ene 2017 02:08

Of course he is a Vetala (not a full Vrykolakas, but still very near of what they are).
Blues

Mensaje por Blues » 03 Ene 2017 02:15

Good to see I was not that far in my guess with him being a Vrykolakas (Even if he is only "near" being one).

Is this because he is not old enough yet? Or is it because he is been using some means to age more slowly? Because I doubt the Azur Alliance can afford the guy drinking a handful of people everytime he goes on a mission.
Anima Project

Mensaje por Anima Project » 03 Ene 2017 02:24

Mainly, yes; it is due to how old he is. Most (but not all) Vrykolakas are high level characters, but their power is not what makes them Vrykolakas. Kerberos is most powerful (or at least as much) than some of them, but he is "too young" to be considered one. I mean, he is VERY OLD, but he is not so much that he needs to be "resting" for long time and need to be contained with blood to keep going. Only those old enough are real Vrykolakas. Of course, to be able to live so long, most of them are freaking powerful.
Blues

Mensaje por Blues » 03 Ene 2017 02:28

Also, does he have the normal Les Jaeger salary, or is he not paid, just like the Colonel? Because if the syndicates catch word of this, High Arbiter Aizen is going to have some shit to explain in court.

This is a joke, of course.

Les Jaeger salaries and The Colonel are sort of a running joke in my group that's all.
Responder