Solomon

For elements related to the world of Gaïa and its mysteries.
Responder
The Immortal

Solomon

Mensaje por The Immortal » 30 Mar 2017 01:12

Hey, I just wanted to pop in here to learn some info on Solomon and their tech/history/stuff for a character i am making for a higher level campaign that wields the solomon ki tree and has like 2-4 of the black stones and they are very interested in Solomon and so am I. I just wanted your input on the cool techomagic empire.
Superhero

Re: Solomon

Mensaje por Superhero » 30 Mar 2017 18:26

It's pretty much future tech, don't know what else to say, you can find most of the information in most supplements Gaia Beyond dreams give some details on their history etc...the setting book.

Biggest inspiration and obvious expy: Final Fantasy VI the Ghestian Empire magitek. You can find some of that Magitek in Final fantasy 14 the MMORPG, worth checking out too.

Other sources worth checking out: Fairy Tail, Sonic and the chaos emeralds, Full Metal Alchemist, Hellboy comics, Exalted First Age technology, Cthulhu Tech, Lost Odyssey, World of Warcraft, Asura's Wrath, Wild Arms, Avatar the Last Airbender and many rpgs using a combination of magic and technology.
Sharpandpointies

Re: Solomon

Mensaje por Sharpandpointies » 05 Abr 2017 02:26

The way I figure it, Solomon looks like many Final Fantasy games where technology is big. Like Superhero says.

...Imperium looks like the super-high-tech ones, like FF XIII's top-end stuff. :D
"But something like Guy-With-A-Zombie being saved by Bob the Zombie getting in the way while I Will Always Love You plays in the background... That I would not allow."
- Blues
Responder