Demonic circle: Ravana

For elements related to the world of Gaïa and its mysteries.
Responder
Superhero

Demonic circle: Ravana

Mensaje por Superhero » 29 Dic 2016 15:05

So while established that First Hierarchy demons aren't available right now or at least, if there is any of them still alive, they don't certainly show themselves. I'm a bit curious about how "extremely powerful" are the circle of Ravana demon lords compared to the regular circles (Guessing Tartarus is the default) ?

I mean average Infernal dukes,barons, lords and even princes are Level 11, Gnosis 30/40 (in their own hell).

I imagine having to fight all the time would do that but curious if it is just an increase of their Gnosis and/or levels?

Is Shaitan part of the Ravana circle? So far only second hierarchy demon strong enough to challenge Omega, from various notes. Of course, I could see Shaitan in Shoteth mostly due to his name.
Anima Project

Re: Demonic circle: Ravana

Mensaje por Anima Project » 30 Dic 2016 05:22

So while established that First Hierarchy demons aren't available right now or at least, if there is any of them still alive, they don't certainly show themselves. I'm a bit curious about how "extremely powerful" are the circle of Ravana demon lords compared to the regular circles (Guessing Tartarus is the default) ?

Let me explain; Ravana has lesser demons (a LOT LOT LOT less), but all of them are really powerful (you could say that there is no "lesser" demons among them, and all them are at least Lv 8+). The high ones are one or two levels higher than their counterparts in other circles.

I imagine having to fight all the time would do that but curious if it is just an increase of their Gnosis and/or levels?
LV, no Gnosis (with one or two unique exceptions).

Is Shaitan part of the Ravana circle? So far only second hierarchy demon strong enough to challenge Omega, from various notes. Of course, I could see Shaitan in Shoteth mostly due to his name.

No second hierarchy demon is able to challenge Omega in normal terms. To be honest, a lot of 1º hierarchy ones are not able either.
Superhero

Re: Demonic circle: Ravana

Mensaje por Superhero » 30 Dic 2016 08:47

Thanks for the clarifications! Well they are very powerful that's for sure but It's fair since they have way less members.
Responder