Sataruma escribió: ↑
25 Ago 2018 16:55
I just discovered this forum and wanted to jump right in. I'm french so please excuse spelling mistakes and syntax non-sense.
So i'm currently in the middle of an open-world campaign and my players stumbled upon one of the three war zeppelins of the Delacroix family, who was near Terrasanta to take aboard Delacroix escapees from the disaster in town. They decided to take it over and they did a pretty good job. I was going to make a simple map, Ctrl+c/Ctrl+v the one from the screen guide, but then i went all out and design an entire ship with techs almost "at par" with Solomon (I put Kingsley Warlock as the master of this ship, with Daggus as the captain...because eyepatch). I explain the "out of this world" ship of war by the fact that Warlock found and brought back three of the top engineers who had serve under Andromalius and used High Magic to keep'em without maintaining the cost in zeon. They accept to help Black Sun (they kept their free will) if in return they could dig up more and more Lost Loges (don't know about the translation) from Solomon.
Back to my game : After defeating Warlock and Daggus, they befriended the engineers, then decided that Black Sun was the big bad guys of the story from now on. They set themselves to find and confront the heads of the family. So this thread is a good start, for I think I might need to make sheets for the Delacroix (they teamed up with the Steiners at Terrasanta, so they view them as the only ok guys from Black Sun and wish to help them take over the corporation).
My too many questions :
1. Where can I find more infos on Victor Delacroix? I looked in Gaïa 2 and found nothing about him being sealed in Bekent. It would be a nice trip for them and i might throw in a signal from the awaken A.I. trapped there.
2. Do you think that the ultimate project of Jean-Pierre Delacroix, this "Angel of Death" (don't know about the translation) is in fact his wife, mixed with the power of the Book of the Dead and the black metal coin of Solomon? What kind of Necro-demigoddess would that be? Protodeus level?
3. Who has the Book right now? I believe it to be Jean-Pierre, who would need it for his final project. But Adrien seems to be the one with it.
4. What class and level should they be? That's really just for fun, but I always make sheets for the fairness of the fights.
Thanks a lot to anyone who might give a little help here.
1. Prometheum Exxet mentions him and most other stuffs were from a Q&A with the Author.
2. It would depend how far they get in their project really. Level 15 would be the most that I would see the Angel but would say if the PCs manage to intervene and slow down or stop the project you could probably knock down 2 or 3 levels for the Angel. I would say that Alexia Ashford is the biggest inspiration, if you aren't too familiar with Resident Evil, you could also take inspiration from Jenova FF7.
3. Prometheum Exxet clearly states that the Patriarch, Victor has the book in the secret base, of Black Sun, in Bekent. Adrien and Jean Pierre are using knowledge of the Book but well, if it is more convenient for your game, feel free to change who owns the Book. But technically yeah Victor sealed himself in a vault with the Book. It is assumed that Jean Pierre has probably the most complete partial copy of the Book of the dead out there.
4. They are good but don't think that Adrien is higher than level 9. The people to worry about are the seekers of Black Sun, it is assumed that Clover is the most powerful seeker still working for Black Sun, he is a level 12 weapon master and obviously inspired by Albert Wesker. On top of it, Black Sun has a bunch of undead in their service. Adrien essentially would never or should never be fought alone normally. Not enough information to know if Adrien is a spellcaster or not, he might just rely on minions and bodyguards.
Victor it's harder to pin point, but he seems to be set up as a Secret Boss, his obsession with the book of the dead, probably means that he can use the avatar power of the Book of the dead. So he might be Level 10 Wizard, but gaining 5 levels from his avatar power putting him at level 15, with monster powers on top of it.
Of course, this part could be totally optional and safely ignored, it is just speculation/opinions on my part.