Imperium Query (mostly for Blues) *maybe spoilers?*

For elements related to the world of Gaïa and its mysteries.
Sharpandpointies

Re: Imperium Query (mostly for Blues) *maybe spoilers?*

Mensaje por Sharpandpointies » 07 Feb 2017 17:59

Someone on the old forum (Blues? Light?) had it sort of written out at one point, but let's consider....

1. Daaku craps all over Hecatondies, ripping apart ten of them in 'a matter of seconds';
2. Hecatondies are level NINE, and they're not weak level nines;
3. Daaku gets more powerful if injured or 'killed', and if she ripped the combat golems apart in 'seconds', she probably didn't get injured or killed here and did all of that in her base form.

My guess is that Daaku - base form - would be easily level 11, more likely 12. In her more powerful forms, you'd have a choice:

1. Reborn at a higher level;
2. Reborn with DP in stuff like 'stealth' or 'notice', placing them all in powers and abilities that would upgrade her combat potential.

I'm curious to hear what the Spanish posters think, because I know it has been talked about over there.
"But something like Guy-With-A-Zombie being saved by Bob the Zombie getting in the way while I Will Always Love You plays in the background... That I would not allow."
- Blues
Superhero

Mensaje por Superhero » 07 Feb 2017 18:01

Daaku one shot a bunch of level 9 golems. Level 11 at least with of course level modifiers from the process.
Pretty much what Sharp said.
Sharpandpointies

Mensaje por Sharpandpointies » 07 Feb 2017 18:32

Superhero escribió:Level 11 at least with of course level modifiers from the process.
Point I forgot there, nice. And some pretty serious level mods, given she received basically The Whole Package™.
"But something like Guy-With-A-Zombie being saved by Bob the Zombie getting in the way while I Will Always Love You plays in the background... That I would not allow."
- Blues
Blues

Mensaje por Blues » 07 Feb 2017 19:50

Sharpandpointies escribió:Someone on the old forum (Blues? Light?) had it sort of written out at one point, but let's consider....

1. Daaku craps all over Hecatondies, ripping apart ten of them in 'a matter of seconds';
2. Hecatondies are level NINE, and they're not weak level nines;
3. Daaku gets more powerful if injured or 'killed', and if she ripped the combat golems apart in 'seconds', she probably didn't get injured or killed here and did all of that in her base form.

My guess is that Daaku - base form - would be easily level 11, more likely 12. In her more powerful forms, you'd have a choice:

1. Reborn at a higher level;
2. Reborn with DP in stuff like 'stealth' or 'notice', placing them all in powers and abilities that would upgrade her combat potential.

I'm curious to hear what the Spanish posters think, because I know it has been talked about over there.
This was possibly posted by Light, but it's mostly common knowledge in the Spanish forums. I'd say level 11, considering than even with her final form, Kisidan was still somewhat superior, from what I remember.

Also, iirc, it's option 2. She becomes more resistant, specially to whatever killed her before.

PS: I'd like to see Lucanor's bill after the Hecatoindes thing :P
Apparently "You can't put JoJo on all your Anima material!" was a warning and not a challenge...
Sharpandpointies

Mensaje por Sharpandpointies » 07 Feb 2017 19:58

I've always wondered about that.

"I have found ten of the better creations of Solomon! I will...use them as test dummies for Daaku!"

:$

All part of his plan, no doubt.
- Blues
Blues

Mensaje por Blues » 07 Feb 2017 20:09

He went to Barnabas' business school, obviously.
Apparently "You can't put JoJo on all your Anima material!" was a warning and not a challenge...
Blues

Mensaje por Blues » 07 Feb 2017 20:18

I knew about the comic already :P

There's also one that implies that Daaku's feelings about Lucanor might be more than just loyalty, but I'll leave that to Rule 34.
Sharpandpointies

Mensaje por Sharpandpointies » 07 Feb 2017 20:23

Blues escribió:He went to Barnabas' business school, obviously.
So much explained.

I recall those cartoons from someone's deviantart. We had them posted on the old forum. :D Good times, good times...thanks for the reminder, avatar!
- Blues
Fearless Elbow

Mensaje por Fearless Elbow » 07 Feb 2017 21:06

What if they weren't his Hecatondies? I like to think he picked Lucrecio because it borders on everywhere so he just breaks other people's stuff and blames it on their enemies.

"I'm sorry, Archbishop. I know the relics the Dominion left us are extraordinarily valuable, but we've had incursions over the border from Al Enneath."

"My dear Matthew... I can't possibly apologise enough that forces from the Empire managed to get through our security and destroyed the Alliance's generously-provided artefacts."

;)
Responder