Imperium Query (mostly for Blues) *maybe spoilers?*

For elements related to the world of Gaïa and its mysteries.
Sharpandpointies

Re: Imperium Query (mostly for Blues) *maybe spoilers?*

Mensaje por Sharpandpointies » 01 Feb 2017 15:13

Superhero escribió:Imperium can definitely beat it, it's not the problem. The issue is, Nerelas will most likely kill all the humans on Gaia before they intervene. Nerelas knows that he is dead as soon as he put his plan in action but is doing it out of spite.[/qutoe]

Absolutely.

I wouldn't categorize it strictly as 'spite'. Not that there isn't an element of spite in there, mind. I feel it's more...'glorious, insane revenge for my lost people'. "I know I can't defeat you, you who are responsible for destroying my people after setting up the situation where they were imprisoned for hundreds of years. No, that wasn't enough - you had to wipe my people out. All because you wanted to play with your toys. Now? Now I'm taking your toys away."

"I hope it hurts, even a little bit."

I don't admire this choice of actions, mind. ^_^ But I can understand from where it springs.
Of course that's assuming Nerelas is victorious from his inevitable encounter with Kagami...which can go 50/50. Kagami probably wants to use the Eye of God to make his own version of Deus Machina. (just my theory)
There is that. Nerelas' potentially greater personal power and Gilgamesh are offset by Kagami's puppets, his Jürganeth, his other Imperium tech goodies, all of the crap he has collected over the years, etc.

WHY Kagami wants to make a Deus Machina is open for debate. I mean...one of his big goals right now is staying off Imperium's radar.

Flying around in the Eye of God? Not so great for that.

Using it to attack a base, maybe taking something important from that base? Maybe, but I suspect the battle would obliterate the base, the Eye (if not then, shortly after when Jürgand and Patriarchs and Deus Machina show up), and probably whatever he wanted to steal.

I'm not saying Kagami DOESN'T have a good reason for wanting the Eye...I'm just darned curious as to what it could be.

Or maybe Kagami's plans don't actually include the Eye itself, but have something to do with something he needs (item, something to happen, a person, whatever) that Nerelas will surely encounter in his quest to get the Eye up and running.

Not sure....
"But something like Guy-With-A-Zombie being saved by Bob the Zombie getting in the way while I Will Always Love You plays in the background... That I would not allow."
- Blues
Light

Mensaje por Light » 02 Feb 2017 00:55

Superhero escribió:Imperium can definitely beat it, it's not the problem. The issue is, Nerelas will most likely kill all the humans on Gaia before they intervene. Nerelas knows that he is dead as soon as he put his plan in action but is doing it out of spite.

Of course that's assuming Nerelas is victorious from his inevitable encounter with Kagami...which can go 50/50. Kagami probably wants to use the Eye of God to make his own version of Deus Machina. (just my theory)
Well, i not sure if Imperium can act against Nerelas. I know that Imperium can act whenever they want in 2 moments forgeting the Pact.
Anima Project

Mensaje por Anima Project » 02 Feb 2017 03:35

1- The system is pretty complex, since it measures both type (Alpha, Beta, Sigma, Omega) and “confrontation level” (C, B, A, A+, A++, A+++).
That way, you could find an entity categorized a Beta A, Sigma C, Alpha A+++).
Alpha measures higher Demigods, Beta are Minor-Medium Gods, Sigma are pantheon lords / heads (some time even minor creators) and finally Omega are supreme creators / absolute beings.

2- The Ormus.

3- There is no just one use, but the most comon is to exact the Anima and Animus from them (let’s say their "divine ADN"), which is either used as resource for some of their machines (from Deux Machina to Anima Weapons and systems) to material to create protodeus.
Sharpandpointies

Mensaje por Sharpandpointies » 02 Feb 2017 11:56

Fantastic - thank you. All very good information. ^_^

Anima AND Animus? What would be the difference between the two, if I might ask?
"But something like Guy-With-A-Zombie being saved by Bob the Zombie getting in the way while I Will Always Love You plays in the background... That I would not allow."
- Blues
Light

Mensaje por Light » 02 Feb 2017 12:03

I think Anima is the soul, and Animus is the divine essence of that soul.

EDIT: Then, two gnosis 50 area Omega, but if one is lvl 1, and the other is lvl 20, the first is Sigma C and the other Sigma A+++

Lvl is the rank C B A, and the Gnosis the type Alpha, Beta... and so.
Sharpandpointies

Mensaje por Sharpandpointies » 02 Feb 2017 12:12

Yeah, that all makes sense. Thanks, everyone. ^_^
- Blues
Blues

Mensaje por Blues » 04 Feb 2017 23:30

Anima Project escribió:1- The system is pretty complex, since it measures both type (Alpha, Beta, Sigma, Omega) and “confrontation level” (C, B, A, A+, A++, A+++).
That way, you could find an entity categorized a Beta A, Sigma C, Alpha A+++).
Alpha measures higher Demigods, Beta are Minor-Medium Gods, Sigma are pantheon lords / heads (some time even minor creators) and finally Omega are supreme creators / absolute beings.
I don't know if this will be answered, but since I'm GMing a Jürgand game soon, I thought I'd ask.

Are these estimates appropiate for the Confrontation levels?

A+++: Superior to one full Patriarchate.
A++: Equal to or similar to one full Patriarchate.
A+: Equal to a Patriarch.
A: Equal to a Dominus (Dominus? Domine? I've seen it written both ways, I guess one is singular and the other plural?)
B: Equal to one full squad of Jürgand.
C: Equal to one single Jürgand Agent.
With those entities of lower power just being not rated because of their combat prowess not being relevant.

I'm aware that not all Patriarchates, Patriarchs, Dominus, and Agents are the same, and that there is some variance, but I'm aiming for an estimate.

EDIT: When I say "equal to", I mean the needed answer: C needing just one Agent to be dealt with, B needing one squad, etc, to deal with them with an acceptable success rate.
Apparently "You can't put JoJo on all your Anima material!" was a warning and not a challenge...
Light

Mensaje por Light » 05 Feb 2017 10:41

Im dont think so.

Cause there are entities that need more than one Patriarchate. Only with Baal they have ready 3 Patriarcate, and i dont think Baal is a A+++ thread. Cause there are Patriarch than can destroy Baal in 1vs1.
Light

Mensaje por Light » 05 Feb 2017 12:58

Is the "group" of a Patriarch. The team.
Superhero

Mensaje por Superhero » 05 Feb 2017 13:19

In my humble opinion:

A+++: Deus Machina required and possibly higher (So far they probably only have the Shajads, Beryls, Gaira and C'iel in this category)
A++: Two or more Patriarchs coordination required or specialized equipment like against the Noths
A+: One Patriarchate (I would be surprised if Imperium ever send a patriarch alone without a team, if I guess, we look at Theresia history seems to be the case)
A: A Jurgand squad(this could include a protodeus made for the mission) or godkiller team (Trio like Kisidan during the shadow war)
B: A Threat (One agent or Godkiller)
C: Not a threat (level wise at least)
Responder