Power of the old gods?

For elements related to the world of Gaïa and its mysteries.
Responder
Maxwell

Power of the old gods?

Mensaje por Maxwell » 30 Ene 2017 16:24

Hey all,

I have been lurking the cypher studios forums and now this place for a bit to help me with the game I run for a while now. But i am now in a place where the info isnt easily available so i figured one of you might know a thing or 2 about this subject.

How powerful are the old gods Vorvados and similar beings to him? I want to involve one of them who has not been totally destroyed previously and I am unsure of how powerful they should be.

The long term goal of this is to have him be the end encounter of the campaign, So he would need to be powerful enough to take on 4 optimised characters who by the time they reach him will most likely be a christmass tree of artifacts(probably).

I had him around level 16 or 17 in my mind but mabey someone else knows a thing or 2 more about them.
Superhero

Re: Power of the old gods?

Mensaje por Superhero » 30 Ene 2017 16:46

They can be as powerful as you need them to be for your campaign.

But well elder gods in general of the same rank as Vorvadoss are Gnosis 35...you can assign whatever level you need for the Elder God. Level 16 sounds about right for your goal.

You should consider also Filisnigos, it's pretty good for an iconic encounter for the end of your campaign and on top of it, your players would have to deal with his ridiculous size and recognize it, being from the core book.
Maxwell

Re: Power of the old gods?

Mensaje por Maxwell » 30 Ene 2017 18:02

Filisnogos seems like a pretty cool monster. I was aware it existed but didnt see how to really put it front and center of the game as it was now.
Responder